Kurowski Development Co. has been involved with the
Chairman of the Built Green Industry Leaders
- 2005 International Builders Show - Green Building
Discussions with several manufacturers
- 2004 National Green Building Conference Chairman
John Kurowski was appointed to Chair the National Green
Building Conference to be held in Austin, Texas, March
14-16, 2004, at the Hilton Austin Hotel and Convention
Center. The National Home Builders Association promoted
this event as part of the leadership commitment to Green
Building. He was also selected to be the Closing Keynote
Speaker during the Green Building Awards Ceremony.
- 2003 National Green Building Awards Judge February
- ENERGY STAR Builder Since 1999
- President of the Home Builders Association of
Metropolitan Denver 1998
- Served on the Home Builders Association Board of
Directors 1993 through present; Secretary, 1995;
Treasurer; 1996; Vice-President, 1997.
- Instrumental force in the formation of the Built
- Chairman for five years of the Home Builders
Association Energy Committee.
- Appointed by Governor Romer to the Environmental
- Appointment to the Colorado Governor's Solar
Advisory Council where he had served for three years.